Friday, April 3, 2009

Understanding Gender - Women's mind

After a long month its good to be back.This time we are going to discuss a very interesting topic. I took up this topic as an attempt to help the guys out there who have a hard time interpreting their loved ones feelings. I have seen guys breaking their heads trying to understand what their women are actually trying to say. Well this week we will learn how to decrypt the women's feelings.

Doesn't Mean the Way It Sounded

one basic thing that we guys have to understand is that women and men think differently. It has been scientifically proved that women are emotional being while men are instinctual beings. so both men and women have a huge unbridged gap between the way their minds work.A women in love will always put her lover before her needs. women basically try to hide their likes and train their mind not to expect anything so as to avoid the disappointments in case if their guys don't do what they expect.The good example is every women like Flowers but still when their lover asks them they say that they don't like flowers and its a waste of money.

Eyes Speaks Heart's Language

Still it remains a challenge for most of the guys to understand the reason for their lover's dissatisfaction even after doing what their lover asked to. If you have the same problem,let me ask you this."Have you ever tried reading a women's eyes when they say something??".Because the answer for your problem lies in this. Yes, very classical and effective method of decoding women's feeling lies in the guy's ability to read their eyes. Its a beauty in God's creation is that women's eyes speaks their true feelings even when the words from their mouth means the opposite.Their eyes tells you the exact truth that their heart holds even if they try to hide it from their guys. Be it love or anger or disappointment or attraction or lust or expectancy or care or any x y z, you can read the truth from their eyes.


Surprises are their Christmas

Believe me or not,there is nothing that could make a women happy and satisfied better than a good old surprise from their lover. Its in the nature of women to expect their loved ones to do things for them without having to ask.Lets get back to the flower example.When a women speaks about something that she likes she has this spark in her eye even if the words from her mouth says otherwise! In most of the cases women wont directly ask for something.They just give cues and its the duty of us guys to pick up the cues and surprise them.The better you pick up the cues and surprise them the more happier your women would be.

To make you guys understand let me give a example for one such cue.Imagine a situation when your women tells " I saw a pink dress today at ABC store and it looked so gorgeous.I wasn't able to take my eyes of it ".Well this is one such cue which means i loved that dress and wish i could own them.Then if you buy her that same dress as a surprise, even though if she says "Why did you get it?I didn't ask you to buy it.It is costly",deep down in her she would be bubbling with happiness and flying in the air that you understand her needs.


Love and Embracing Makes a day

Most of the women on the face of this earth are very sensitive creatures of the God. Its a general opinion that women like money better, but how far is this true??Only a 10% percent of it is true. yes, mostly the women in a relationship give minimum weightage to how their guy looks or behaves or how successful he is, because for a women all that matters most is how well the guy treats them and how much he loves them.

When your woman tells you about the problems and tensions that she faced during the day, she doesn't not expect you to help her out with it or something, but she expects you to be little compassionate and caring by heeding ears to her and say few comforting words like "I am here for you baby".Even a hug and kiss would help a lot. Next time when your woman says "I had such a such a problem...It was a worst day of my life...nobody is here to care for me..."and the sentence of such kinds try saying "Come to me baby or darling" or go to her and give her a hug and a kiss on her lips and then say that you are here for her. After that see the smile on her face.She will forget the rough day that she had altogether. As women are very sensitive, all the words that their guy speaks have big impact on them. So to keep them happy and motivated and felt recognized,appreciate her efforts and thank her(Be it a good meal or cleaning the house or exercising to stay in shape).So as you now know how to decode a woman's feeling ,its in your hand to make a relationship happy and love filled.

Bottomline :

Women are like a calm water,even a small force(words,be it good or bad) can cause numerous ripples.


Either the increase or decrease in love they have on you is directly proportional to how much you care for them and embrace them.



By,

Shriram Srinivasan










1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete