Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Understanding Gender - Men's mind

In the last article that i wrote, I focused on how to decode Women’s feelings .This time so as to make justice, i am going to help women understand men’s mind. Even though the platform for both the genders lies in Love, the way they express it is completely different. Now let me break down the complex theory behind the functioning of Men’s mind.

Hard Nut with A Soft Heart!

In most of the relationship the biggest problem lies in understanding each others feelings. The proverb “Appearances are always deceptive” stands correct with men.. Even though men look tough and macho on the outside, on the inside they are the ones who crave for attention from their loved ones the most. A best understandable way to put this is, Men in love are like a small puppy. When u are with them giving all your attention to them ,they feel happy and when u leave them alone, they will go to a corner and whine or do something irrational(Like breaking or tearing things in case of puppies and in case men, arguing and fighting without reasons) to catch your attention. So whenever your guy does the above, it means he is craving for your attention.

Once In A Blue Moon

One thing that most women don’t understand is that men too have expectations to be surprised by their loved one. Well, not very often but men do expect to be surprised once in a blue moon. The surprises need not necessarily be gifts but it could be something which he never expected you to do but wanted you to do (Like, you doing the planning for a date with him, going with him to a ball game, Holding his hands, A hug or a kiss when he never expected).These kind of surprises can make a man feel very happy. After all love is all about making each other feel special right?

Possessive and Protective!

When it comes to relationship, men tend to become very possessive and protective. As a result they try to block things out of the way which they feel might come between them and their loved ones. A man in love always prefers to be his woman’s one and only care taker and comforter. When someone else tries to take that position of his ,he gets possessive and protective by not allowing anyone to get near his woman. This doesn’t mean he doesn’t trust you.The actual meaning behind this is he loves you so much and is not ready to share your love and affection with anyone.

Emotions Are Human

In the ages of Kings, Men use to hide their emotions so as not to make their weeping wives feel much more miserable when they leave for war. And from then till now the society in which we live in have followed the same picture and have forced men to hide their emotions making them look like they are void of emotions. But the truth is like women, men too have emotions. Do you know when a man in Love feels pathetic and helpless? its when the woman he loves fights with him and puts on her short face and abandons him for a while makes him devoid of her love. Yes, men are physically strong but mentally fragile. Men don’t have the luxury of crying to vent out their emotions like women do, so they used an alternative to vent out their emotions and that alternative is Anger. So if your man is displaying anger, it means he is venting out his emotions.

Bottomline :

Men are like small babies. so as long as you shower them with your love and keep them in the shade of your affection, they will be smiling and happy.

The more you understand their love and recognize the efforts, the more they tend to change in order to keep you happy.


By,

Shriram Srinivasan

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete